Residents must have a pool pass (provided during registration) to be admitted to the pool. The lifeguards will strictly enforce the use of these pool passes for admittance. No one will be admitted to the pool without a valid season pass. This ensures that only pool members and their guests use the pool.
Please sign in and out when entering the pool area. Information obtained from the sign-in sheets will be used to monitor pool operations.
Guest passes may be purchased during registration or at the pool during normal operating hours. The fee for a guest punch card of 10 is $25.00. Each homeowner/household has one free guest pass that must be validated at the same time your passes are validated.
Checks only, no exceptions, payable to the Dominion Station Homeowners Association, Inc. Cash will not be accepted!
If you have any questions regarding the Dominion Station pool facility, please feel free to contact the Dominion Station Community Manager.
Residents and guests are subject to the following pool rules.
- The pool is for the use of DOMINION STATION Homeowners Association & DOMINION STATION Condominium Unit Owners Association pool members and guests only.
- Members will be responsible for all actions of their guests. Please acquaint guests with all pool use rules. Guests must be escorted at all times by a resident member.
- All persons use the pool at their own risk.
- The Pool Management and guard staff is Red Cross trained lifeguards. All persons must obey the instructions of the lifeguards. The Pool Manager is responsible for enforcement of all rules and has the authority to deny members use of the facility for any infraction of the rules.
- NO ONE will be allowed to use the pool when lifeguards are not on duty.
- DOMINION STATION Homeowners Association will not be responsible for loss of, or damage to, members personal property. Any articles left in the shower rooms or on the pool deck are at the members own risk.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- All bathers must shower before entering the pool area and after using tanning solutions.
- Life preservers, water wings and similar equipment may be used in the pool at the lifeguards discretion. Face masks are to be tempered glass only: the Century Pool Manager reserves the right to determine use of any and all equipment, or to make exceptions.
- Ball playing will not be allowed on the pool deck. Ball playing in the pool will only be allowed at the lifeguards discretion.
- Anyone wishing to swim in water above his or her shoulders may be required to show reasonably good swimming skill at the lifeguards request.
- Running, pushing, wrestling, dunking, splashing, standing or sitting on shoulders, throwing of others in the pool or other actions causing disturbance will not be allowed. Use of profane language will not be tolerated within the pool area.
- Children under age 12 must be accompanied by a responsible person 18 years of age or older. Children 12 and older must follow pool rules and reasonable swimming skills must be shown to the lifeguards.
- There will be a 15-minute rest period called every hour, during which time no one under the age of 18 may swim.
- Spouting of water or similar unhygienic actions will not be permitted.
- Loitering at pool entrance, guard stands, the lifeguard office or fence areas will not be permitted.
- Admission shall be refused to any persons having infections, inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or ear discharges, poison ivy, excessive sunburn, open sores, or any communicable disease.
- No bicycles will be allowed in the pool house entranceway, bathhouse, hallway, or on the pool deck. Bicycles must be left outside the building on the bike rack.
- No cutoff jeans or otherwise inappropriate attire may be worn in the pool.
- All food and drinks must be kept away from the pool. NO SMOKING WILL BE PERMITTED INSIDE THE POOL AREA (Inside the fence). Members are urged to assist in keeping the pool complex clean.
- No glass bottles or glass containers of any kind will be allowed in the pool area.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited. Century and Association staff, Association management, and the Board of Directors or their representative, reserve the right to deny pool privileges to anyone violating this rule. Intoxicated persons will be denied access to the pool.
- The pool may be closed, or its use limited, at any time because of weather, operational difficulties, overcrowding, or at the Century Managers discretion: in cases of lightning, the pool will remain closed for one-half hour after the last sighted lightning.
- Babies must wear cloth diapers, tight fitting rubber pants, and snug fitting bathing suits in the pool area. PLEASE DO NOT USE DISPOSABLE DIAPERS IN THE POOL.
- Furniture and other pool accessories are for the benefit of all and are to be shared equitably. Pool furniture may not be placed in the pool at any time. Pool furniture is prohibited in front of the lifeguard office, restrooms (underneath the clubhouse deck), and wading (baby) pool entrance.
- Headphones must be used with a radios, tape players, and other sound equipment. Volume of all devices must be kept at a level, which shall be heard only by the person using the device and headphones.
- The diving board is to be used for safe diving only. Each diver must wait until the area in front of the board is clear prior to diving. Only straight diving is allowed. Double bouncing or trick dives are not permitted. No hanging on the diving board.
- The lifeguards, at their discretion, have the right to deny use of the diving board to any person.
- Unsafe diving or disregard for the diving board rules may result in the loss of pool privileges.
- Kick boards, floats, dive sticks, etc., are allowed at the discretion of the lifeguard staff.
- No snorkels will be allowed. This is a safety precaution!!!
- The lap pool is for laps only.
- No gum chewing in the pool at any time.
- No diving from the poolside allowed in the shallow areas of the pool.
- Immediate expulsion for any fighting or violent acts committed. Persons causing undue disturbances will be asked to leave the pool area.
- No public displays of affection and/or lewd behavior.
Violations of these rules and regulations may result in suspension or loss of pool privileges immediately and without notice.