Any exterior modifications or additions to your home or property must first be reviewed and approved by the Architectural Review Committee.
Complete the Application for Exterior Modification and mail it to the Community Manager.
Applications should not be sent to the ARC chairperson or any of the committee members.
The application must be accompanied by additional documentation, which depends on the nature of the modification or addition.
- A House Location Survey (Certified Plat). A copy of your plat MUST be included for new construction and additions to be a present structure on the lot. Please submit plat for decks, fences, patios, play houses, sheds, landscaping, etc. The location of the proposed structure MUST be drawn/ outlined on the plat. Plats are not required for paint changes, storm doors/windows or other such modifications.
- Dimensions. Provide all dimensions, including height, roof slope, etc. on new construction.
- Detailed Drawings. A full set of architectural drawings must be included for some changes such as decks, fences, patios, etc. Landscaping plans including size and type of plants as well as number to be planted MUST be included.
- Description of Materials. Provide a list of ALL materials to be used in the proposed construction.
- Description of Colors. Applications for colors, which are not the original color of the house and/or trim MUST be accompanied by actual color samples and not photos.
- Photographs. Photographs of existing conditions are helpful to the Architectural Committee. Please be sure to include a brochure or a picture for new window modifications, & etc.
- Samples. Provide a small sample of siding and/or shingle when changing the siding or the roof from its original color.
- Drainage. Changes in grade or other conditions that will affect drainage MUST be indicated. Applications may be disapproved if adjoining properties are adversely affected by drainage changes.
- Signatures of Property Owners. Obtain signatures of all property owners who will be most affected by the change. A minimum of TWO signatures IS required with the application.
- For decks and fences include numbers 1 6 and 8 - 9 (#6 is optional).
- For landscaping include numbers 1 3, 6 and 8 - 9.
- For sheds and doghouses include numbers 1 - 4, 6 and 8 - 9 (#6 is optional).
- For storm, screen, & front doors include numbers 2, 5 6 and 9.
- For lattices include numbers 2 4, 6 and 9.
- For recreation and play equipment include numbers 1 6 and 9.
- For patios include numbers 1- 4, 6 and 9.
- For siding include numbers 5, 7 and 9.
- For shingles (on roof) include numbers 5, 7 and 9.
- For windows include numbers 5, 6 and 9.
- For satellite dishes include numbers 1, 5, 6, and 9.
- For pools include numbers 1-4, 6, 8 and 9.
- For driveways include numbers 1-4, 6, 8 and 9.
- For attic vents/fans include numbers 2, 3, 5, 6 and 9 (#6 is optional).
- For home additions include numbers 2-6, 8 and 9 (#6 is optional).
- For color changes include numbers 5 and 9.