The Board of Directors is responsible for adopting, amending, and/or repealing the rules and regulations that govern the use and enjoyment of the community property. Any rules or regulations that need to be adopted, amended or repealed, are done so through Policy Resolution.
The following Policy Resolutions were passed by the Board of Directors.
- Policy Resolution No. 2004-07-16 was adopted in 2004 to establish the upkeep of lots.
- Policy Resolution No. 05-04-02 was adopted in 2005 to supersede Policy Resolution No. 2 and establish the due process in enforcement procedures.
- Regulatory Resolution No. 2007-10 was adopted in November, 2007, to establish the trash/recycling collection rules.
- Policy Resolution No. 10-05 was adopted in 2005 (and amended in 2010) to establish hours, availability and reservation procedures for the Community Center.
- Policy Resolution No. 05-10 was adopted in 2010 to supersede Policy Resolutions No. 2 and No. 05-04-08 and establish Assessment Collection Procedures.
- Policy Resolution No. 2010 4.5 was adopted for parking resolutions, and amended to update the hours of unregistered visitors.
- Policy Resolution No. 2012-12 was adopted in 2012 to establish costs and fee schedule for requests to inspect association books and records.
- Policy Resolution No. 2012-13 was adopted in 2012 to establish complaint procedures against the association.