Registration for 2013
Pool passes are no longer permanent. You must re-register each year for the current pool season. Please attend one of the following 3 registration dates, held at the Community Center:
- Saturday, May 11th, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Thursday May 16th, 6 - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 22nd, 6 - 9 p.m.
Come to the Community Center with proof of residency (i.e. driver's license, utility bill, etc...), with the completed Application.
Guest passes may be purchased during registration or at the pool during normal operating hours. The fee for a guest punch card of 10 is $25.00. Each homeowner/household has one free guest pass that must be validated at the same time your picture passes are validated.
Checks only, no exceptions, payable to the Dominion Station Homeowners Association, Inc. Cash will not be accepted!
Download the 2013 Pool Pass Application
Residents must have a pool pass to be admitted to the pool.
Pool hours of operation may be found in the Amenities section of this web site.
Finding available parking spots can be a challenge for residents and their guests within the community. On March 23, 2010, the Board of Directors adopted Policy Resolution No. 2010
To request parking permits, please fill out the attached Parking Registration Form (DOC / PDF)
Community Center reservations will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis only. Priority shall be given to Association and Association sponsored or sanctioned activities. The Board of Directors reserves the right to establish further priorities for use of the Center and to restrict private uses of the Center when, in the Boards opinion, a private use is not in the best interest of the Association.
Complete rules and regulations for the Dominion Station Community Center were established by Policy Resolution No. 10-05. In addition to finding them on the Rules and Resolutions section of this site, the rules may also be found in the Community Center Rental Application, the form that applicants must fill out and have approved by the Board of Directors or its Managing Agents
Hours of availability, fees and the rental procedure may be found in the Amenities section of this site.
Download the Community Center Rental Application
Any exterior modifications or additions to your home or property must first be reviewed and approved by the Architectural Review Committee.
Complete the Application for Exterior Modification and mail it to the Community Manager.
Applications should not be sent to the ARC chairperson or any of the committee members.
The application must be accompanied by additional documentation, which depends on the nature of the modification or addition.
- A House Location Survey (Certified Plat). A copy of your plat MUST be included for new construction and additions to be a present structure on the lot. Please submit plat for decks, fences, patios, play houses, sheds, landscaping, etc. The location of the proposed structure MUST be drawn/ outlined on the plat. Plats are not required for paint changes, storm doors/windows or other such modifications.
- Dimensions. Provide all dimensions, including height, roof slope, etc. on new construction.
- Detailed Drawings. A full set of architectural drawings must be included for some changes such as decks, fences, patios, etc. Landscaping plans including size and type of plants as well as number to be planted MUST be included.
- Description of Materials. Provide a list of ALL materials to be used in the proposed construction.
- Description of Colors. Applications for colors, which are not the original color of the house and/or trim MUST be accompanied by actual color samples and not photos.
- Photographs. Photographs of existing conditions are helpful to the Architectural Committee. Please be sure to include a brochure or a picture for new window modifications, & etc.
- Samples. Provide a small sample of siding and/or shingle when changing the siding or the roof from its original color.
- Drainage. Changes in grade or other conditions that will affect drainage MUST be indicated. Applications may be disapproved if adjoining properties are adversely affected by drainage changes.
- Signatures of Property Owners. Obtain signatures of all property owners who will be most affected by the change. A minimum of TWO signatures IS required with the application.
- For decks and fences include numbers 1 6 and 8 - 9 (#6 is optional).
- For landscaping include numbers 1 3, 6 and 8 - 9.
- For sheds and doghouses include numbers 1 - 4, 6 and 8 - 9 (#6 is optional).
- For storm, screen, & front doors include numbers 2, 5 6 and 9.
- For lattices include numbers 2 4, 6 and 9.
- For recreation and play equipment include numbers 1 6 and 9.
- For patios include numbers 1- 4, 6 and 9.
- For siding include numbers 5, 7 and 9.
- For shingles (on roof) include numbers 5, 7 and 9.
- For windows include numbers 5, 6 and 9.
- For satellite dishes include numbers 1, 5, 6, and 9.
- For pools include numbers 1-4, 6, 8 and 9.
- For driveways include numbers 1-4, 6, 8 and 9.
- For attic vents/fans include numbers 2, 3, 5, 6 and 9 (#6 is optional).
- For home additions include numbers 2-6, 8 and 9 (#6 is optional).
- For color changes include numbers 5 and 9.
Design Guidelines - Policy Resolution 2010-1.5 (PDF)
Application for Exterior Modification (PDF)